Everyone’s Freaking Out About Kim Kardashian Allegedly Considering Voting For Trump


What’s good?

On Friday, an alleged quote from Kim Kardashian started circulating on social media: “At first I thought, ‘Oh my god, I’m so Hillary [Clinton],’ but I had a long political call with Caitlyn [Jenner] last night about why she’s voting Trump. I’m on the fence.”

On Friday, an alleged quote from Kim Kardashian started circulating on social media: "At first I thought, 'Oh my god, I'm so Hillary [Clinton],' but I had a long political call with Caitlyn [Jenner] last night about why she's voting Trump. I'm on the fence."

Larry Busacca / Getty Images

The quote was attributed to Kim’s cover story for Wonderland Magazine.

The quote was attributed to Kim’s cover story for Wonderland Magazine.

Wonderland / Via wonderlandmagazine.com

And it definitely raised eyebrows, considering that Kim has been very vocally supportive of Hillary Clinton in the not-so-distant past.

And it definitely raised eyebrows, considering that Kim has been very vocally supportive of Hillary Clinton in the not-so-distant past.

She even endorsed her in the primaries.

Kim Kardashian / Via instagram.com

BuzzFeed News has reached out to Kim Kardashian’s publicist; Eve Barlow, the writer of the article; and multiple editors from Wonderland to verify the quote. They have yet to respond.

Barlow told a Huffington Post reporter that the quote appears in the print version. BuzzFeed News also tried to obtain a physical copy of the magazine, only to be told it hits newsstands tomorrow.


View Entire List ›



Source link



from Design & Directed http://ift.tt/2cXXd6P
Everyone’s Freaking Out About Kim Kardashian Allegedly Considering Voting For Trump Everyone’s Freaking Out About Kim Kardashian Allegedly Considering Voting For Trump Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, September 24, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.