GoBig7 Business Review – Legit Opportunity Or Another Scam?

gobig_intro

Company: GoBig7
Website: gobig7.com
Consultant: Michael Dodd

Welcome to my GoBig7 review.

If you are reading this, it means that you are already doing the right thing.

You are trying to make sense of this MLM by researching as much information as you possibly can.

No one likes to join a “business” and find out a few months later that you have been scammed.

Believe it or not, this happens a lot because there are thousands of pop-up programs that are created to lure as many people in for a short time and when the time is right, SNAP, the trap is set.

Your time and money are gone before you even know it.

You see, this is why I write these reviews.

I want to make sure that no one falls victim to these scams and provide evidence to support my claims.

I will never tell you what to do or what not to do because you will be able to determine what to do by the end of the review.

I use credible sources like the reviewing company’s main website, government regulation websites and official testimony forums.

These provide all of the information you need to make an educated decision about each MLM that I review.

Get ready to see what GoBig7 is all about including their products/services, compensation plan and a list of pros & cons.

At the very end, I will provide you with my verdict and point out a few things that you can do to help yourself if a MLM business opportunity is what you really want to do.

Here we go…

A GoBig7 Overview

I encourage you to visit the website I provided you because there are a few things I would like to talk about briefly.

One of my pet peeves of some online business opportunities is that they do not provide any background information and that they domain is registered as private.

What this means is that the business lacks transparency during the information age.

I have many questions already, but a few that need to be answered as follows:

1. Why would an owner/founder find the need to hide their identity when customers and affiliates are asked to provide information?

2. Are you bound by non-disclosure agreements so that the owner/founders are kept anonymous?

3. Do you realize that if transparency was your priority, you would increase your business 10 fold?

You may be wondering why I am so fixated on transparency, and for good reason.

Ladies and gentlemen, if a company is withholding public information from you, I always recommend finding a different opportunity.

In fact, find one that has a founder that is willing to stand behind their product and not one that hides behind a legal team. More on that in a bit…

I was able to find out a few things after a few hours of research and they all pointed to the InternetMarketingLawProducts.com for World Light LLC & a man named Michael Dodd.

Some of my research also revealed that all the companies operate in Tennessee which confirms that they are related in some way.

With that being said, I want to bring up the fact that Michael Dodd is not the owner and any future reviewers should not claim otherwise or he could threaten with legal interaction again.

Check out the photo below.

gobig7_dodd_

If the name Michael Dodd sounds familiar you may have heard of the program named Penny Matrix, which started in 2012.

This use to be a $7 a month recruitment system that is most likely no longer operational.

The reason I mention it is because they both claim to earn you $19,659.60 while only costing you $7 month.

gobig_penny_matrix

I made this point because many people have revealed that Penny Matrix was nothing more than a ponzi scheme sell ebooks.

Now the same people have shifted their focus to advertising services.

Products & Services

gobig_features

If you create a free account with GoBig7, you will soon find out that they are not even clear on what they sell.

I’m not saying that you need to have a tangible retail product to be legit.

I’m simply saying that if a company is vague about the product or services they are offering, then you should probably focus on something different.

This is just my two cents though.

At any rate, GoBig7 says that they are the latest advertising innovation and if you use their services your advertisements will increase exponentially.

Hmmm, since I have no idea how this is actually accomplished, I decided to dig deeper.

First of all, both Penny Matrix and GoBig7 claim that all you have to do is recruit 2 people & they have to recruit 2 people and so on…blah blah blah.

You get the picture by now; they claim that if this happens for 30 days, you can earn $19,659.60 within 30 days.

WOW, this sounds great, I mean who would ever walk away from this kind of money making opportunity.

Maybe Michael Dodd would like to provide us with the percentage of GoBig7 members that have actually accomplished this feat.

In fact, I’ll make it official, and ask for their Membership Earnings Report information so that we can see how many affiliates earn nearly $20,000 in 30 days.

I am willing to bet that the number is really close to ZERO.

Take a look at what the GoBig7 website claims about Earnings and Income: “Any earnings or income statements, or earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn.”

So let me get this straight, they CLAIM that you can theoretically make astronomical amounts of money.

By this standard, they could also CLAIM that you could a lot of money by playing the lottery.

Seriously, they are claiming that all earning are hypothetical and nothing more…

Well, at least they are transparent about something.

Look, at this point you may feel that I am being a little harsh but people that try to take advantage of the rules and create “MLMs” that give the rest a bad reputation.

In my personal opinion, Penny Matrix was a scam and GoBig7 is just the advertising niche equivalent.

Looking at the compensation plan will prove my point yet again…

gobig_comp

Compensation Plan

Take a look at this article, “Top Two Reasons Why MLM Companies Fail,” I found.

Don’t worry, it is a very short read and it will help you come to an important realization.

The article states that “recruitment and capitalization” are the two main reasons that MLMs fail.

It just so happens that GoBig7’s compensation plan is based on recruitment.

If you don’t recruit, you don’t get your imaginary $19,659.60 in the first 30 days.

In order to participate in the GoBig7 compensation plan, you have to become an active member by paying the $7 a month fee.

You earn .30 per member that is recruited to your downline.

However, if one of your recruitment tiers is not complete, you do not get paid.

This means that if your level 4 tier only has 14 members instead of the 16 member requirement.

You lose out on the entire tier.

If you fill all levels of the tier system, you make 100% commission on all future recruits.

This is another reason I could never join GoBig7; they claim no recruiting necessary on their website but if you don’t become a recruiting guru, you can’t really make much money can you?

Look, some MLMers are very good at recruiting and they have worked hard to become so…

All I asking is that a MLM company is just honest about this part of the plan.

Things I like About GoBig7

I really like the low cost of $7 per month.

To be honest, as frustrating of a company they are with a lack of transparency and other issues, this is not a huge investment.

So, if you do decide to join, there will not be a whole lot of risk involved.

This is nice and if you want to join, at least you won’t lose much money.

Things I Don’t Like About GoBig7

The most detrimental aspect about GoBig7 is the fact that you have to recruit constantly in order to fill out your compensation tiers even though they claim otherwise.

This is the classic, “no recruitment necessary, but in order to take part in our comp plan, you need to refer people.”

To be honest with you, this is all semantics at this point. No recruitment, just referrals.

Maybe that should be their motto.

The Final Verdict

I hope that at this point, you realize that GoBig7 is just a continuation of “Penny Matrix” but with a different service.

The second I noticed that the compensation plan hypothetical and the membership fee was the exact same, I knew I was out.

There is no way I could bring myself to these kinds of shenanigans.

There are so many programs out there that are legitimate and that really mean “NO REQUITING.”

Take a look at this review and see what I mean.

Wealthy Affiliate has been around for a while and is one of the best training programs.

Oh, and guess what, you can try it out for free and it is affordable if you choose to upgrade.

I hope that this review provided you with the necessary information to make an educated decision about joining GoBig7.

If you have some information that I left out or if you want to ask any questions, feel free to fill out the form below and leave a comment.



Share from Stealth Secrets http://ift.tt/2cnzLRm
GoBig7 Business Review – Legit Opportunity Or Another Scam? GoBig7 Business Review – Legit Opportunity Or Another Scam? Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, September 19, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.