I Almost Lost My Faith In Cops After I Saw Them Arrest Him But They Made It Right

Most people don't like to intervene in other people's business, but when this young man saw a girl get assaulted on a bus, he knew he had to do something. Approximately 90 percent of child molestation takes place with someone the victim already knows, such as a friend or family member. While strangers are a less common threat, these types of cases still happen. It's unbelievable to think that a predator would be insane enough to attack a young girl on a bus full of people, but that's exactly what this guy did. Watch as a bystander steps up to...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2eKnSqs
I Almost Lost My Faith In Cops After I Saw Them Arrest Him But They Made It Right I Almost Lost My Faith In Cops After I Saw Them Arrest Him But They Made It Right Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, October 31, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.