15 Times Skateboarding Went Really, Really Wrong -- Ouch

My brothers were really into skateboarding as kids, but I was never tempted to get my own board and join them. Besides having no confidence that I'd ever be able to successfully master the sport, I knew that trying it out would only lead to broken bones and pain for me. I may have been a wimp, but I was proven right when my younger brother needed surgery after one particularly nasty accident.While these people clearly love riding skateboards, they'd likely be the first to tell you that it definitely isn't for the faint of heart. 1. I can't stop...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2feKhMj
15 Times Skateboarding Went Really, Really Wrong -- Ouch 15 Times Skateboarding Went Really, Really Wrong -- Ouch Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, November 20, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.