21 Reasons We Should All Want To Be Tina Belcher When We Grow Up


“I don’t need a boy to pay attention to me. I’ll pay attention to myself.”

She’s extremely humble.

She's extremely humble.

FOX

She knows that her self-worth doesn’t come from other people’s opinions.

She knows that her self-worth doesn't come from other people's opinions.

FOX

She’s not afraid to go after what she wants.

She's not afraid to go after what she wants.

Tina: Here's a bunch of numbers. They may look random but they're my phone number.

FOX / Via brain-trumps-legs.tumblr.com

She knows she can be sexy and smart.

She knows she can be sexy and smart.

Tina: I'm a smart, strong, sensual woman.

FOX / Via perstepolis.tumblr.com


View Entire List ›



Source link



from Design & Directed http://ift.tt/2gvUBOZ
21 Reasons We Should All Want To Be Tina Belcher When We Grow Up 21 Reasons We Should All Want To Be Tina Belcher When We Grow Up Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, November 26, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.