Base Jumping Is Scary Enough, But What These People Did Is Complete Madness

If you asked me to go jump off of any high structure, I'd give you a big fat NOPE. I've done things that are similar to bungee jumping at theme parks, and I find it terrifying to watch the ground fly up toward me. I have to admit that I had fun and I can understand the appeal of death-defying stunts, but I will never comprehend why the people below chose to do the crazy thing they did.When these daredevils decided to jump off of a 65-foot-tall tower, they wanted to make it an even bigger thrill by inserting hooks...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2eaPJ4d
Base Jumping Is Scary Enough, But What These People Did Is Complete Madness Base Jumping Is Scary Enough, But What These People Did Is Complete Madness Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, November 05, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.