Eggnog Is Good For Way More Than Drinking -- Here Are 22 Recipes You Have To Try

Before anyone calls me a Christmas Scrooge, I have a confession to make: I've lived through many holiday seasons, but have never tasted a sip of eggnog. I guess I just never really understood the appeal of a creamy, egg-based drink. But with that said, I've heard from many family members and peers that it's one of those drinks that you either really love or really hate. One thing I do know for sure is that like everything else in the world, it's served best with a bit of whiskey or rum. While I plan to taste test a few...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2eumBFc
Eggnog Is Good For Way More Than Drinking -- Here Are 22 Recipes You Have To Try Eggnog Is Good For Way More Than Drinking -- Here Are 22 Recipes You Have To Try Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, November 14, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.