She Couldn’t Afford Surgery To Fix Her Deformity Now Look At He

You won't believe how she looks now

#1 Ellie Jones

At 14 years old, Ellie Jones was fitted with braces, but it wasn't just her teeth that needed straightening. She had a congenital facial condition.
87983728240fbdbae13f1d4092095ec2.600xvia ilyke.com

[nextpage title="Next ▶"]

#2 Jaw Deformity
Her jaw stopped growing, causing her teeth not to line up, but worse than that, she got ridiculed by strangers.
86909aabc58bbef20d3caeda8f589aa7.600xvia ilyke.com

[nextpage title="Next ▶"]

#3 Tried To Fix
“I always thought I had a small face and jaw, but I never knew I could've had a problem like this. My teeth always bothered me, to the point when I even tried to put elastic bands in my mouth to see if they would straighten. It's didn't work obviously, but the thought was there.'
9d1ab34e8b8737344cc80ef3151f2637.600xvia ilyke.com

[nextpage title="Next ▶"]

#4 Orhodontist
Joy Hickman, her orthodontist consulted with maxillofacial surgeon. Most people do not realize they have a jaw deformity, thinking that it's just their teeth not lining up,and if the condition is not treated at an early age, adulthood can become very difficult.
3b89735a2bb39a399f4b5d46b74e4cf8.600xvia ilyke.com

[nextpage title="Next ▶"]

#5 Snide Remarks
“Growing up I had the same group of friends, so everyone just knew me as me. I think I was just very lucky with who my friends where. People may have said things behind my back”
dfdee89b9847a146d0818a21ae4c955c.600xvia ilyke.com

[nextpage title="Next ▶"]

#6 The Procedure
Jones was put on a liquid for a month after the surgery, having to communicate on paper. After that she spoke with a lisp, until she healed completely. Six months later she was preparing for her 11 grade prom, and decided to get a second surgery to further correct her jaw, which 'made another big difference.'

[nextpage title="Next ▶"]

#7 Confidence
Jones' confidence has grown. ‘Now I just feel normal. ‘It’s worth the year of pain and my mom said 'what’s a year compared to the rest of your life.’'
64f6e4e9b35ebe9b0cbaeaf145a54f4f.600xvia ilyke.com

[nextpage title="Next ▶"]

#8 Best Thing
She said it's the best thing she has ever done. 'It does get better. It is the best thing I have ever done because it has changed my whole entire life. I just hope young girls or boys who are going through it will one day feel as confident as I do now. It's a long process, but the results are amazing. I never knew as a teen that I could ever feel as good about myself as I do now.' 5e8f83cbc498897f39a7f0ba00987734.600x

Please share this with your friends.

The post She Couldn’t Afford Surgery To Fix Her Deformity Now Look At He appeared first on Worthytoshare.com.



Share from Worthytoshare.com

She Couldn’t Afford Surgery To Fix Her Deformity Now Look At He She Couldn’t Afford Surgery To Fix Her Deformity Now Look At He Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, November 13, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.