You Thought Earthworms Weren't Terrifying? Think Again

Just when I thought I had all my phobias figured out, I find a brand-new fear of epic proportions: giant earthworms. As far as creepy-crawlies go, earthworms have never bothered me. They don't bite, mostly stay underground, and snack on dirt. What could be less threatening? However, after seeing these photos of giant earthworms from around the world, I'm rethinking everything. From Australia to Africa to South America, there are some seriously huge and terrifying worms out there. In most of the United States, finding a worm this big would be rare. America's largest earthworm is found in Oregon and...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2eU2d0a
You Thought Earthworms Weren't Terrifying? Think Again You Thought Earthworms Weren't Terrifying? Think Again Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, November 21, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.