17 Of The Weirdest And Creepiest Wikipedia Pages Out There

If you love the bizarre and creepy as much as I do, then you probably enjoy perusing all corners of the internet for strange stories. Though I've spent countless hours researching everything out of the ordinary, I never get sick of the goosebumps I sometimes get when I come across something especially disturbing. That's why I was more than a little excited to find these gems on the web's favorite encyclopedia.From weird syndromes to unexplained phenomenons, here are 17 Wikipedia pages that will make you scratch your head or seriously creep you out. 1. The 52-hertz whale is an individual...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2gpeVni
17 Of The Weirdest And Creepiest Wikipedia Pages Out There 17 Of The Weirdest And Creepiest Wikipedia Pages Out There Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, December 01, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.