20 Times People Were Superstars At Being Painfully Passive-Aggressive

Let's face it -- we've all been a little passive-aggressive at some point. If my old, cringe-worthy Facebook posts are any indication, I used to be the queen of indirect hostility. I'm proud to say that I've changed my immature ways for the most part, but there are some people who never seem to grow out of it.These 20 people must be terrified of direct confrontation, because they went to great lengths to get their angry messages across without really verbalizing them at all. 1. If your roommate leaves this for you when they move out, you might want to...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2ifZAUG
20 Times People Were Superstars At Being Painfully Passive-Aggressive 20 Times People Were Superstars At Being Painfully Passive-Aggressive Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, December 25, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.