Guy Connects Two Restaurants For Takeout Orders -- They Don't Catch On For SO Long

Nowadays, there are so many ways to order food for delivery or pick-up -- online, via an app, or the classic way...on the phone. I generally order online so I don't have to talk with anyone. But if I'm forced to call a restaurant, I mentally prepare myself for the fact that they'll probably get my order wrong because of miscommunication. That's why when this YouTube prankster connected two Chinese restaurants with each other, the hilarious exchange was so enjoyable. It takes forever for them to figure out what's going on, and the kid who called the restaurants has to...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2ikL2ne
Guy Connects Two Restaurants For Takeout Orders -- They Don't Catch On For SO Long Guy Connects Two Restaurants For Takeout Orders -- They Don't Catch On For SO Long Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, December 30, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.