He Spots Waves Approaching The Shore, But The Real Time Freezing Is Stunning!

Winter makes people react differently – there are those who dearly love what it brings along and those who don’t fancy it. I’m one of those who love the cold season. I could desperately wait for the three months and take out my snowboard and leave for weekend trips. Whenever school was cancelled, I could count it as a blessing and a chance to have more fun. Those snowy days were my best! Though I have changed my mindset a little bit, the sight you are about to watch in the clip below may make me go to my old days. It is something that happens around the shores of Lake Baikal, which is found in Russia. As the waves approach the sand, they turn into frozen shards and create an ice mountain. It is such an unbelievable moment and I can’t wait to be in Russia. Kindly SHARE the amazing moment with your Facebook friends! [video_player]

The post He Spots Waves Approaching The Shore, But The Real Time Freezing Is Stunning! appeared first on Viral Stories.



Contributer : Viral Stories http://ift.tt/2h9TALc
He Spots Waves Approaching The Shore, But The Real Time Freezing Is Stunning! He Spots Waves Approaching The Shore, But The Real Time Freezing Is Stunning! Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, December 24, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.