Speedboat Gets An Unexpected Visitor, And He's A Demanding (But Adorable) Guest

I know that when I'm hungry, I can get downright mean. That's why we have a word for it: hangry. When I haven't had a meal in what feels like ages, you don't want to get between me and my favorite snack. I have a feeling this sea lion, who recently jumped on the back of a speedboat out for a fishing trip, knows exactly what I'm talking about. Even when the fishermen hand over a fish, this guy keeps barking until they give him more. He sure knows how to get what he wants! Read More: This Dog Has...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2gLEVJc
Speedboat Gets An Unexpected Visitor, And He's A Demanding (But Adorable) Guest Speedboat Gets An Unexpected Visitor, And He's A Demanding (But Adorable) Guest Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, December 15, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.