19 Times Linda Belcher Made You Say, "Yeah, That's Me As A Mom"


“No boys, no parties, no summoning spirits.”

When she wasn’t afraid to talk about death with her children.

When she wasn't afraid to talk about death with her children.

Linda: When I die I want you to cremate me and throw me in Tom Selleck's face.

FOX

When she had some rules about staying home alone at the house.

When she had some rules about staying home alone at the house.

Linda: No boys, no parties, no summoning spirits.

FOX

When she kept on making food for Tina…but then kept on eating it.

When she kept on making food for Tina...but then kept on eating it.

Linda: Tina will be OK. I made her a PB&J, she said she didn't want it. So I ate it. She was still sad so I made her another PB&J. She didn't want that one either, so I ate it.

FOX

When she was the best personal cheerleader.

When she was the best personal cheerleader.

Linda: Tina-bean-a, time to get ready for school.
Tina: More like school needs to get ready for me.
Linda: Love it! Love the confidence.

FOX


View Entire List ›



Source link



from Design & Directed http://ift.tt/2ka3YFu
19 Times Linda Belcher Made You Say, "Yeah, That's Me As A Mom" 19 Times Linda Belcher Made You Say, "Yeah, That's Me As A Mom" Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.