Everyone Loves Star Wars...Well, Except For This Startled Pooch

One of the funniest things I've learned as a dog parent is that you never know how they'll react to certain sights. Whenever I take my dogs to the park, my Labrador mix never fails to bark at any tall man wearing a hat. I obviously have no idea what motivates this behavior, but it's pretty hilarious to watch. I'm fairly certain that the dog owner below gets just as much entertainment out of his pup's reaction to his new toy.Filipe Castro Matos from Lisbon, Portugal, recently made a remote-controlled R2-D2 robot because he's a huge fan of Star Wars....

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2j8NZdk
Everyone Loves Star Wars...Well, Except For This Startled Pooch Everyone Loves Star Wars...Well, Except For This Startled Pooch Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, January 12, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.