Facebook Live for Web Browsers is Here!

I’m thrilled that Facebook is finally rolling out Facebook Live for web browsers to (fan) Pages.

I never got around to mastering the third-party broadcasting apps. Now I can film from my desktop or laptop using my excellent webcam and external microphone, which give me more quality control than my phone.

In my case, quality control translates to more confidence while I’m filming. And I need every ounce of confident I can get when facing the camera. Can you relate?

As soon as my Page gets this new feature, I’m going to start broadcasting regular Facebook Live videos. I’ve been saving questions readers send in about blogging, websites, and social media, and I’ll answer them during my broadcasts.

Facebook Live for Web Browsers is Finally Arriving | BloggingBistro.com

Facebook also announced five additional updates for video.

1. Live Contributor role

Page admins can designate individuals to stream live content from a mobile device on behalf of your Page.

2. Live comment pinning

Pin comments to the bottom of your Facebook Live broadcast.

3. Video Permalink.

Point people to your live broadcast while it’s happening, or to any of your archived videos. People who visit this link (which you’ll need to customize with the name of your page) http://ift.tt/2ixLmgL can access your complete library of Facebook videos.

4. Crossposting

Seamlessly post your completed live broadcast to multiple Pages at the same time. That’s a nice feature if you administer several thematically-related Facebook Pages.

5. Video Metrics

If you publish any type of video to your personal Profile, Facebook is making “lightweight” video metrics available: total minutes viewed, total number of views, and total engagement.

Chime In

Do you plan to use the web browser version of Facebook Live, or to continue filming on your phone… or both? Would love to hear what you think of the live video phenomenon.

Freebie

How to embed Facebook Live video on your blog or website | Printable PDF | BloggingBistro.com

6 easy steps to embed Facebook Live video to your website or blog. Click here for your free printable PDF. You can also read the full tutorial here.

Share It

Click graphic to expand to full size, then save to Pinterest.

Facebook Live for Web Browsers is Finally Arriving | BloggingBistro.com

Facebook is rolling out Facebook Live for web browsers to fan Pages. YES!

Click to tweet

You can now broadcast Facebook Live videos from your laptop or desktop.

Click to tweet

Facebook announces 6 fantastic updates for Facebook Live.

Click to tweet

Reference

Click here to get the full scoop on these Facebook Live updates.



Contributer : Blogging Bistro
Facebook Live for Web Browsers is Here! Facebook Live for Web Browsers is Here! Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 16, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.