She Put Some Towels Into Her Slow-Cooker For A Genius At-Home Spa Remedy

As far as I'm concerned, slow-cookers are the holy grail of making delicious meals. When I was a kid, my mouth would water every time my mom used her Crock-Pot because I couldn't wait to taste whatever she was cooking. I've only really considered the appliance's usefulness when it comes to food, but as it turns out, these bad boys do a whole lot more than that.From making homemade lip balm to sanitizing baby toys, here are 12 alternative uses for your slow-cooker. Click the links in the headings below for more details! 1. Use your Crock-Pot to make a...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2i0uFv0
She Put Some Towels Into Her Slow-Cooker For A Genius At-Home Spa Remedy She Put Some Towels Into Her Slow-Cooker For A Genius At-Home Spa Remedy Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 02, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.