This Kid's Shoe-Tying Hack Is So Simple, You'll Wish You Thought Of It

Tying my shoes is basically second nature nowadays, but I remember when I was convinced that I'd never get the hang of it as a kid. This little boy, however, is way ahead of the game when it comes to putting his shoelaces in place -- in fact, the five-year-old schooled his own mom on the matter.When Colton Lillard learned an easy way to tie his shoes from a friend, he knew he couldn't keep the awesome tip all to himself. That's when he decided to make an adorable video to share his knowledge with the world. I so wish...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2kbaWNx
This Kid's Shoe-Tying Hack Is So Simple, You'll Wish You Thought Of It This Kid's Shoe-Tying Hack Is So Simple, You'll Wish You Thought Of It Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, January 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.