When His Brother Was Trapped Underneath A Dresser, He Kept His Cool And Saved Him

In life-threatening situations, human strength can become absolutely extraordinary. While I've heard a few stories about people lifting cars off of their loved ones, I've never been confident that I'd be able to pull that off in a crisis -- but I know that I would do anything possible to save my sister's life. This little boy must feel the same way, because his quick thinking led to his twin brother's rescue.Two-year-olds Brock and Bowdy Shoff from Utah were playing when their mom, Kayli, went upstairs for a few minutes. Not long after, the boys began climbing on a dresser,...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2hQz0F3
When His Brother Was Trapped Underneath A Dresser, He Kept His Cool And Saved Him When His Brother Was Trapped Underneath A Dresser, He Kept His Cool And Saved Him Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, January 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.