19 Times Cats Were Basically Scared Out Of Their Skin -- LOL

One of my favorite insults, "scaredy cat," is a common phrase for a reason. I love my cats, but they jump at even the slightest noise! I have been the victim of many accidental scratches at the hands (or rather, paws) of startled fur babies.My cats have nothing on these scaredy cats, though. Below, check out 19 of the most hilarious, most afraid kitties that the internet has to offer. 1. She was just trying to take a nap, when all of a sudden, SNEAK ATTACK! 2. To be fair, I would also be this scared if a lizard approached...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2lIR9lt
19 Times Cats Were Basically Scared Out Of Their Skin -- LOL 19 Times Cats Were Basically Scared Out Of Their Skin -- LOL Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.