Best Grandfather Ever Builds A Roller Coaster In His Back Yard

If there's one thing I think we can all get behind right now, it's that amusement parks are awesome. I've always loved spending the day in the crowds with cotton candy and kettle corn, riding roller coasters all day long. I don't think I ever could have imagined the possibility of having a roller coaster in my own backyard. One grandfather designed and built a backyard coaster for his grandkids, along with a step-by-step guide on how to do it yourself. Time to get out those power tools! First, he starts out with the track, creating a jig for the...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2lcnsx7
Best Grandfather Ever Builds A Roller Coaster In His Back Yard Best Grandfather Ever Builds A Roller Coaster In His Back Yard Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.