I Create Surreal Paintings Of Iconic Women That Will Touch Your Heart

By Veronica Winters - Community MemberAs an artist and a human being, I want to help women succeed. Therefore I paint female heroes to inspire others to find and to pursue their calling in life. With this work I want to open up a dialogue, to create a visual experience of seeing the female icons in a different light, where women can find answers to their questions, to be able to apply themselves, to define their dreams, and to work on their futures with certainty. In my "Surreal Paintings of Women" series, I explore the inner lives of icons. What...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2lro3Kk
I Create Surreal Paintings Of Iconic Women That Will Touch Your Heart I Create Surreal Paintings Of Iconic Women That Will Touch Your Heart Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, February 23, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.