People Love Faith Hill's Response To CNN's Tweet About Her Collaborating With Notorious B.I.G


Whoops.

This is Faith Evans. She’s a singer who’s most well known for her ’90s hits like “Soon As I Get Home” and “Love Like This.”

This is Faith Evans. She's a singer who's most well known for her '90s hits like "Soon As I Get Home" and "Love Like This."

Evans was also once married to the late Christopher Wallace, aka Notorious B.I.G, with whom she had one child.

Earl Gibson Iii / Getty Images

And this is Faith Hill. She’s a singer too, best known for her hits like “Breathe” and “This Kiss.”

And this is Faith Hill. She's a singer too, best known for her hits like "Breathe" and "This Kiss."

Jason Merritt / Getty Images

On Friday afternoon, CNN mixed up the two women on Twitter, saying that Hill was releasing an album of duets with Notorious B.I.G. “20 years after his murder.”

On Friday afternoon, CNN mixed up the two women on Twitter, saying that Hill was releasing an album of duets with Notorious B.I.G. "20 years after his murder."

Twitter / Via Twitter: @cnn

CNN did end up eventually correcting the tweet…

CNN did end up eventually correcting the tweet...

Twitter / Via Twitter: @cnn


View Entire List ›



Source link



from Design & Directed http://ift.tt/2l2341t
People Love Faith Hill's Response To CNN's Tweet About Her Collaborating With Notorious B.I.G People Love Faith Hill's Response To CNN's Tweet About Her Collaborating With Notorious B.I.G Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, February 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.