These 15 Awful Dates Might Just Make You Want To Stay Single Forever

If you're feeling down about being single for Valentine's Day, these 15 terrible date stories are about to change that. I've had my own fair share of bad dates, but mine can't even compare to what these Redditors have experienced. From awkward conversations over coffee to an encounter with a possible serial killer, these tales will make you glad that your Valentine's Day plans consist of hanging out with your cat and watching Netflix. 1. "First date with a man I had met through a coworker. Takes me to Longhorn Steakhouse and loudly asks if I do anal. So loudly...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2lMJOl8
These 15 Awful Dates Might Just Make You Want To Stay Single Forever These 15 Awful Dates Might Just Make You Want To Stay Single Forever Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.