This Is What Happened When I Discovered Digital Art And It Revived The Artist In Me

By Ali Shimhaq - Community Member I discovered digital art around three years back when one of my friends lent me his graphics tablet in exchange for my headphones. At the time, I had already given up on ever drawing again, uninspired and thinking that I could never improve. After picking up the tablet, I discovered that digital art really was my true calling. Since I was never taught professionally in the arts, everything I know I learned through tutorials and videos online. Ali Shimhaq Ali Shimhaq I spent countless hours looking through these, practicing them on my own and...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2kKlbo4
This Is What Happened When I Discovered Digital Art And It Revived The Artist In Me This Is What Happened When I Discovered Digital Art And It Revived The Artist In Me Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, February 19, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.