This Is Why Every Parent Should Know Basic CPR And Choke Training

Would you know what to do if your child choked? Luckily for this little boy, his cowboy father didn't hesitate when he saw his son choking on a snack. A few months ago, I choked on a carrot. At first I thought it was no big deal, but it soon became clear that it was lodged in my throat. In just seconds, my vision started to blur and I knew I would soon be losing consciousness. Just like the dad in this video, my husband began to smack my back. He saved my life, but once the incident was over,...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2jSAZF2
This Is Why Every Parent Should Know Basic CPR And Choke Training This Is Why Every Parent Should Know Basic CPR And Choke Training Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, February 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.