This Plane Lost Fuel At 40,000 Feet. I Can't Even Believe Everyone Survived

I was just 12 when I took my first plane ride. I can still remember all the nervousness and anxiety in the weeks leading up to my flight, but when my feet first touched back on solid ground, I realized my fears were nothing more than a result of watching one too many adventure movies. In fact, the odds of being killed in a plane crash are nearly 1 in 29.4 million.But they do still occur. In 2015, there were three major plane crashes that took the lives of over 400 passengers and staff. When it comes to flying, most...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2ke1lVd
This Plane Lost Fuel At 40,000 Feet. I Can't Even Believe Everyone Survived This Plane Lost Fuel At 40,000 Feet. I Can't Even Believe Everyone Survived Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, February 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.