He Thought He Was Trolling His Mom...But Then She Sent Him This Hilarious Photo

The first time I swore in front of my mom, she nearly keeled over. In the heat of an argument (you know, one of those fights that tends to follow teenagers around), I said, "GO TO HELL," to my mom and immediately regretted my decision. She was stunned. I was stunned. The dog was stunned. If I happened to be Jason Bateman and not a teenager from the pits of hormonal hell, this would've been me. Giphy After a nice week of grounding, I went back out into the world knowing that I should never test my mother like that...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2mSy1FI
He Thought He Was Trolling His Mom...But Then She Sent Him This Hilarious Photo He Thought He Was Trolling His Mom...But Then She Sent Him This Hilarious Photo Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, March 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.