Sylvester And Tweety, Take Notes -- This Cat-Bird Duo Is The Cutest Animal Pair

One of the reasons why I love having pets is that they're constantly surprising me. I never thought that my cat could get along with dogs, but here I am with another cat and two dogs who have lived in harmony (for the most part) for years. This woman recently had the same experience when she decided to add a parakeet to her family and was pleasantly surprised at how well everything worked out.Irina Stepanova from Chelabinsk, Russia, was hoping that her 10-year-old cat, Bonifazii, would at the very least tolerate Yasha the parakeet when she brought him home. What...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2my4SyT
Sylvester And Tweety, Take Notes -- This Cat-Bird Duo Is The Cutest Animal Pair Sylvester And Tweety, Take Notes -- This Cat-Bird Duo Is The Cutest Animal Pair Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, March 12, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.