This Creature Will Probably Give You Nightmares, But I Can't Look Away

We already know that the groundhog saw its shadow and cursed us with six more weeks of winter. But what does it mean when a creepy critter struggles out of its cocoon only to pop right back in? As far as I can tell, it means I'm going to have a creepy crawly nightmare tonight. The hair-raising footage was taken by YouTuber Jack Markiewicz, who wasn't sure exactly what the creature was. Many people have suggested that it's a caddisfly, an insect that is closely related to moths and butterflies. Unlike their winged cousins, however, these larvae combine silk with...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2mDnvCL
This Creature Will Probably Give You Nightmares, But I Can't Look Away This Creature Will Probably Give You Nightmares, But I Can't Look Away Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, March 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.