Girls Just Wanna Trash Cars! (20 Pictures)

You know what they say about female drivers, right? They say that a woman driving is more dangerous than a monkey with a gun. Now, I’m not saying “they” are right, but there are quite a few women driving recklessly, and getting into all sorts of silly situations. Let me show you what I mean.

 

 

1. This is what you get for not planning ahead. Also, you could’ve at least opened the door, you know.
girls-just-wanna-trash-cars (1)

 

 

2. *Imagine I’m doing a Cali girl impression* “I gotta be pretty, when the officers come. I better brush my hair, while watching my wrecked car burn to ashes.”
girls-just-wanna-trash-cars (2)

 

 

3. A lot of the pics here can be described with one word – HOW?
girls-just-wanna-trash-cars (3)

 

 

4. This was the last time I let you park the car, darling.
*shrug*
girls-just-wanna-trash-cars (4)

5. I have quite a few questions about this pic, but let’s start with: “why the hell are you butt-naked, Jerry?”
girls-just-wanna-trash-cars (5)

 

 

6. We’re stuck knee-deep in this shit. Literally.
girls-just-wanna-trash-cars (6)

 

 

7. Do… do you think she knows what those are for?
girls-just-wanna-trash-cars (7)



Contributer Brain Berries http://ift.tt/2pm84PN

Girls Just Wanna Trash Cars! (20 Pictures) Girls Just Wanna Trash Cars! (20 Pictures) Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, April 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.