Officer Finds A Child Barely Breathing. Here’s What He Wrote Online The Next Day.

I would like to take the time to introduce everyone to miss Parham. she is a 2 month old beautiful baby girl. Last night I was dispatched to a residence to a child choking, it was this beautiful little princess. She was turning blue and fading fast...mom and dad tried CPR with no luck and when I arrived she was not breathing. I did reverse CPR and was able to suck the cereal out of her throat and she began breathing again.
She smiled at me for a second and then started crying which was music to my ears. Out of my 25 years being a cop this is my greatest and most profound accomplishment and it made every second of those 25 years worth it all. I am forever humbled and changed by this. Little miss Parham will forever be a part of my life. Thousands of people commented with kind words, but perhaps the most touching remark comes from the young child's mother. pic1_9eac585e45a4b5b5d8db195c9abd7eeb Meona Parham I don't how much too thank you for Saving My Daughter's Life ..... you are truly Our Hero ! Thank you for everything. May God Continue to Bless you & watch over you! I was able to see my baby smile again . Thank you so so so much ! pic2_43365e3c26245e697792308e84125c32 Officer Knox replied yet again, with a wonderful follow up comment. Kenneth Knox She is my little angel and I am forever changed by this. she will be a part of my life from now on and a big part of my heart. I truly looking forward to seeing her grow into a beautiful woman and to be anything she wants. she will always have me watching her back.

Share this story with friends by clicking below!

The post Officer Finds A Child Barely Breathing. Here’s What He Wrote Online The Next Day. appeared first on Worthytoshare.com.



Share from Worthytoshare.com

Officer Finds A Child Barely Breathing. Here’s What He Wrote Online The Next Day. Officer Finds A Child Barely Breathing. Here’s What He Wrote Online The Next Day. Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.