These Started As Black And White Portraits, But Wait Until You See The Results

By Ellie Benton -- Community MemberI am a UK-based artist specializing in vibrant portraits of animals and people. I work in a very instinctual way, not liking to plan too much what happens. I never know how a painting might turn out. If I did, I wouldn't want to paint it in the first place! My art is personal to me and I see it as a way of taking a break from the whirlwind of my mind, which allows me to create something beautiful out of the chaos. I enjoy distorting portraiture with a sense of fanaticism. I welcome...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2oMz0Z9
These Started As Black And White Portraits, But Wait Until You See The Results These Started As Black And White Portraits, But Wait Until You See The Results Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, April 07, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.