Well, Tickle-Me-Elmo Without His Red Fuzzy Body Is Basically The Stuff Of Nightmares

I was a pretty big Elmo fanatic when I was a kid. I carried him around with me everywhere. I left my Elmo at my grandparents' house one time, and the several days it took to mail him back to me were, as I recall, some of the longest of my life. My original Elmo wasn't of the Tickle-Me variety, but I did eventually own one of those, too. Tickle-Me-Elmo was such a huge phenomenon and so many people remember the toy as being a big part of their childhoods. But even though he's cuddly on the outside, I bet...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2ppDORS
Well, Tickle-Me-Elmo Without His Red Fuzzy Body Is Basically The Stuff Of Nightmares Well, Tickle-Me-Elmo Without His Red Fuzzy Body Is Basically The Stuff Of Nightmares Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, April 16, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.