Don't Think You Need To Wear A Helmet? These 19 Grisly Photos Say Otherwise

Many of us weren't allowed to ride bikes, skateboards, or go rollerblading as kids without putting a helmet on first, and for good reason. To be honest, despite my mom drilling it into my head that I could die without wearing one, I never actually believed that would happen to me as a little girl. As an adult, however, I cringe whenever I see children riding down the street on bikes without them. Maybe it's because I've heard too many stories on the news about brain injuries and horrific deaths that could have easily been prevented with a helmet, but...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2p0F1hQ
Don't Think You Need To Wear A Helmet? These 19 Grisly Photos Say Otherwise Don't Think You Need To Wear A Helmet? These 19 Grisly Photos Say Otherwise Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, May 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.