Teen Goes on Epic Hunt to Find ‘Soulmate’ She Met on Flight to China 4 Years Ago

Meet Joceline, she’s an 18-year old woman from San Jose, California.

During a trip from San Francisco to Hong Kong in the summer of 2013, she had a chance meeting with a boy who she believes, reportedly still to this day, is her “soulmate.”

During the flight, she noticed the boy happened to be wearing the same green American Apparel hoodie she was wearing. One month later, she saw the same boy again on her flight from Hong Kong back to San Francisco. She knew it was fate but he left before she could say a word to him. Unfortunately, she didn’t give any other identifying traits for the boy she was looking for.

“When we were coming back home, we looked at each other and that’s when I realized he was the same guy,” she told BuzzFeed News. “I’m hoping that he recognized me, too, but of course I wouldn’t have known exactly what he was thinking.”

She sent out a request on Twitter pleading to the Twittersphere to help her in reuniting with the man.

Her tweet went viral and now many people have joined in on the hunt to bring this woman’s soulmate back to her.

One person even thought they had found the person, but unfortunately, it wasn’t, which Joceline verified.

Here is her message in full:

“So back in the beginning of Summer 2013, I was at SFO checking in with my family [because] we were traveling to China for the summer. In line, there was the really cute guy and we happened to both be wearing the same forest green American Apperal jacket. He was with his family, too (he has an older sister!) Later I found out he was on the same flight as I was to Hong Kong. The airline we were flying was Cathay Pacific. After landing in Hong Kong, I switched flights to Guangzhou and I didn’t see him after that. 

After spending almost a month in China, I was at the Hong Kong airport again to fly back home. Right before I was boarding, I saw the same guy again, and we were both wearing the same forest green jacket. Turns out we were on the same flight home!

I JUST THINK IT’S CRAZY HOW he and his family could have gone home any time that summer but somehow we were on the exact same flight both times. And now I’m trying to find him [because] IT’S 2017, 4 YEARS LATER, AND I’M SHOOTING MY SHOT

It would mean so much to me if you could retweet this and share it with everyone you know so there’s a possibility I can find him!”

We wish you the best of luck in your search Joceline! We hope the man of your dreams will be found sooner than later!

The post Teen Goes on Epic Hunt to Find ‘Soulmate’ She Met on Flight to China 4 Years Ago appeared first on NextShark.



Contributer : NextShark

Teen Goes on Epic Hunt to Find ‘Soulmate’ She Met on Flight to China 4 Years Ago Teen Goes on Epic Hunt to Find ‘Soulmate’ She Met on Flight to China 4 Years Ago Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, May 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.