The 10 things I want most from Kim and Kanye's kids collection as an adult woman

TwitterFacebook

As a taxpaying citizen whose style icon is North West, I'm pretty psyched about the Kimye kids' klothing kollaboration, The Kids Supply. 

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are selling mini versions of their wardrobe staples, which are very cute and will not fit me. And yet, I'm charmed by a children's jacket that costs over $200 and is almost definitely dry clean only. 

Except for the notable absence of tutus and leather jackets, this kollection has pretty much everything I would like to wear and want children to wear. But since there's only so many $65 pairs of sweatpants for four-year-olds I can rationalize, here are my ten favorite pieces.  Read more...

More about Fashion, Celebrities, Kids, North West, and Kanye West


COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2qK9eD1

The 10 things I want most from Kim and Kanye's kids collection as an adult woman The 10 things I want most from Kim and Kanye's kids collection as an adult woman Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, May 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.