These 7 Awful Theme Park Accidents Will Make You Think Twice About Going On Rides

Moments before I went on my first roller coaster ride as a kid, two boys next to me in line sent me into an absolute panic. As many little boys like to do, they were trying to mess with me by telling me about how many people had fallen off the roller coaster and died horrible deaths. They'd noticed how nervous I was, so they must have figured it would be the perfect opportunity to entertain themselves by completely freaking a little girl out. I still ended up going on the ride and enjoying myself when I realized that none...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2r9dNtZ
These 7 Awful Theme Park Accidents Will Make You Think Twice About Going On Rides These 7 Awful Theme Park Accidents Will Make You Think Twice About Going On Rides Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, May 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.