These smart sprinkler systems will change your lawn (and maybe your life)

TwitterFacebook

There are many frontiers in the quest to add intelligence to our homes — even on the outside.

You may be blessed with a small yard, as I am. Lawns require a lot of attention, much of which I am not willing to give. I hate yard work and hate every-other-day watering most of all.   

So, I got a sprinkler system. The system was automated in that I set a schedule via bunch of physical sliders and there was even a rain sensor outside that would shut off the system if it started to rain. But most of the time I found myself running down to my basement to set off extra watering cycles, wondering if the system ran as I wanted, or growing frustrated because it would water the morning before a day’s worth of storms were predicted or the day after soaking rains. Read more...

More about Reviews, Review, Mashable Choice, Smart Home, and Watering Systems

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2qKwp0H

These smart sprinkler systems will change your lawn (and maybe your life) These smart sprinkler systems will change your lawn (and maybe your life) Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, May 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.