Weird Neil deGrasse Tyson 'pants' tweet was an accident, which makes it even stranger tbh

TwitterFacebook

Accidental tweets are the silent curse of all Twitter users, the looming threat that knows not how to discriminate. Not even astrophysicists are safe.

Case in point: Neil deGrasse Tyson's truly strange "I have pretty good balance for my body size" tweet from Tuesday morning. 

No. I have pretty good balance for my body size. But I have fallen over while attempting to quickly take off my pants.

— Neil deGrasse Tyson (@neiltyson) May 10, 2017

Sorry, what could this possibly be in response to? He answered that question, but it didn't really clear things up.  Read more...

More about Watercooler, Neil Degrasse Tyson, and Watercooler

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2r1UAqS

Weird Neil deGrasse Tyson 'pants' tweet was an accident, which makes it even stranger tbh Weird Neil deGrasse Tyson 'pants' tweet was an accident, which makes it even stranger tbh Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.