Microsoft polishes the Surface Pro to near perfection

TwitterFacebook

I run my finger along the edge and feel a gentle curve. It’s the only way I can tell I’m running the new Surface Pro and not my stalwart Surface Pro 4, the tablet/laptop hybrid I know and love.

Microsoft’s update to the popular and admittedly excellent Surface Pro 4 is called, simply, the Surface Pro. There is no Pro 5. There may never be one, but the Surface Pro is in no way divergent from the path set forth by the Surface Pro 3 and 4 before it.

It's so similar that I rely primarily on touch to tell the difference. There’s the slight curve along the previously flat, magnesium shell’s outer edge, the slightly narrowed ventilation channel and there’s the place where my palms rest, on the new Alcantera Type Cover Surface. It feels warm and comfortable, like the surface of a thin sweater, and offers just the tinniest bit of cushion without any added friction as my hands slide over it. Read more...

More about Microsoft, Reviews, Tablet, Review, and Laptop


COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2rzzQpH

Microsoft polishes the Surface Pro to near perfection Microsoft polishes the Surface Pro to near perfection Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, June 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.