This Hilariously Lazy And Sassy French Bulldog Is Everything We Aspire To Be

Growing up a natural-born ginger, I’ve earned quite the reputation of serving up sass at every opportunity. For me, sass is nothing more than a comedic schtick used to lighten up the mood. And although at times people may confuse my sassy personality as pettiness, I promise I never mean to come off that way. Life is pretty difficult on its own, so if not taking yourself too seriously and dishing out eye rolls and quick quips is how I choose to make it through the day, that’s just me being me. But while my sass is always on point,...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2sLrfVo
This Hilariously Lazy And Sassy French Bulldog Is Everything We Aspire To Be This Hilariously Lazy And Sassy French Bulldog Is Everything We Aspire To Be Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, June 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.