'To me, they're not even people:' Eric Trump attacks his dad's critics

TwitterFacebook

To Eric Trump, his father's critics are some kind of subhumans. 

The second son of the president, who co-runs The Trump Foundation along with his brother, Donald Trump Jr., said as much to Fox News's Sean Hannity on Tuesday.

"I've never seen hatred like this. To me, they're not even people," he said, referring to his dad's political opponents. "It's so, so sad. I mean, morality's just gone. Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country."

He then took special aim at the Democratic Party, saying they're "imploding" and "have no message." Read more...

More about Donald Trump and World


COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2rBvSQz

'To me, they're not even people:' Eric Trump attacks his dad's critics 'To me, they're not even people:' Eric Trump attacks his dad's critics Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.