Ben Affleck's response to Batman rumors is basically 'I'm Batman'

TwitterFacebook

When you're the Batman, you're the Batman until further notice.

With swirls of changing winds blowing through the DCEU at Comic-Con, Ben Affleck took the stage at Hall H on Saturday and wanted to make something clear. And because he is the Batman, we will let him be very clear.

"Let me be very clear," Affleck said. "I am the luckiest guy in the world. Batman is the coolest fucking guy in any universe, DC, Marvel, whatever. I'm so thrilled to do it. It's fucking amazing."

OK wait — that's not clear at all. It certainly does nothing to materially dispel a story in The Hollywood Reporter this week that said Affleck's Batman could be phased out as soon as Justice League, the very movie he's here to promote. Read more...

More about Movies, Comic Con, Batman, Dc Comics, and Ben Affleck

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2tqu9fk

Ben Affleck's response to Batman rumors is basically 'I'm Batman' Ben Affleck's response to Batman rumors is basically 'I'm Batman' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, July 23, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.