Everyone Loves A Good Pun, But Her Boyfriend May Have Taken Things A Little Too Far

Remember the old punch line, "Orange you glad I didn't say banana?" That's really the only food pun I can think of off the top of my head, but there are infinite 'punny' possibilities when it comes to the grocery aisle. How do I know this? A man recently went out shopping with his girlfriend and took his camera out to film the experience. He then proceeded to torture her with the most cringe-worthy food puns, and it's so, so funny. His girlfriend is both amused and annoyed by the whole thing. "Bet you fish I’d stop!" he says. How...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2tMLTpx
Everyone Loves A Good Pun, But Her Boyfriend May Have Taken Things A Little Too Far Everyone Loves A Good Pun, But Her Boyfriend May Have Taken Things A Little Too Far Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, July 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.