How to survive 'Game of Thrones' season if you don't watch 'Game of Thrones'

TwitterFacebook

How many times a day do you hear the phrase, "You know what show you should check out? Game of Thrones?"

I GET IT. It's a "phenomenal show." Fine, whatever. But I don't want to watch it. Don't ask me why. I just don't want to.

But with Season 7 of Game of Thrones premiering July 16, it's time for all of us non-watchers to prepare for an onslaught of conversation regarding the series that will seem absolutely never-ending. So, I have come up with a few fool-proof ways for you to be a part of the conversation without ever watching a single episode. I promise they'll work. 

More about Watercooler, Tv, Game Of Thrones, Game Of Thrones Season 7, and Survival

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2tD0XCW

How to survive 'Game of Thrones' season if you don't watch 'Game of Thrones' How to survive 'Game of Thrones' season if you don't watch 'Game of Thrones' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, July 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.