Michelle Obama shared the sweetest throwback Instagram for her mother's birthday

TwitterFacebook

No matter your place in the history books, you're never to important to share a little love for your mother on her birthday. 

Former first lady Michelle Obama knows this. She took a moment on Sunday to share a personal photograph and message to her mother, Marian Robinson, and shared with us all an adorable throwback photograph of the two of them. 

"Happy Birthday Mom! Your unconditional love has made me who I am today. You are my rock. My ❤️. I'll always be your Miche. I love you," she wrote on social media.  Read more...

More about Instagram, Birthday, Michelle Obama, Culture, and Celebrities

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2ucELOA

Michelle Obama shared the sweetest throwback Instagram for her mother's birthday Michelle Obama shared the sweetest throwback Instagram for her mother's birthday Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, July 31, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.