Robert Downey Jr. wants to quit playing Iron Man 'before it's embarrassing'

TwitterFacebook

For nearly a decade, Robert Downey Jr. has flown around in a CGI suit and quipped enemies to death as Marvel's Iron Man. 

But he won't be around forever. In fact, it's rumored that Tony Stark might bite the dust in one of the upcoming Avengers movies, and there are currently no plans for an Iron Man 4

If that happens, Downey is OK with it. 

“Everyone says to me it’s like a glove that fits so well," he told News Corp Australia Network.

"I have to start over every time but I am starting over with a pretty solid base. I just never want to blow it for the last six or seven (MCU movies) I have done by dropping the ball because I decided to go do it one more time. I just want to hang up my jersey before it’s embarrassing.” Read more...

More about Marvel, Avengers, Iron Man, Robert Downey Jr., and Marvel Cinematic Universe

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2uGQsOc

Robert Downey Jr. wants to quit playing Iron Man 'before it's embarrassing' Robert Downey Jr. wants to quit playing Iron Man 'before it's embarrassing' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.