The Truly Perfect Travel Photos These Two Take Are Way Too Satisfying

If I could travel the world, I'd capture so many photos of the amazing wonders the planet has to offer. One thing I usually don't think to pay attention to, however, is architecture. I don't know much about it, and I'm usually preoccupied by so many new sights and sounds. Daniel Rueda and Anna Devis, however, always have the buildings around them on their minds. The artistic duo finds the most creative ways to incorporate the architecture of a location into their photos and the results are breathtaking. Rueda and Devis find ways to "interact" with the subjects they photograph,...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2vkkbwI
The Truly Perfect Travel Photos These Two Take Are Way Too Satisfying The Truly Perfect Travel Photos These Two Take Are Way Too Satisfying Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, July 14, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.